- Taking advantage of the relative quiet now that Big Feature is out to consolidate, pay off some technical debt, and refine our processes
- Boggling that it’s getting to be pen test and audit time again
- Getting serious about finishing the Python 3 transition as 2020 looms
- Still fretting about software supply chain issues
- Typeset in the Future: Typography and Design in Science Fiction Movies, by Dave Addey
- Crashed: How a Decade of Financial Crisis Changed The World, by Adam Tooze
- Racing the Beam, By Nick Montfort and Ian Bogost
This site is maintained by me, Rob Hague. The opinions here are my own, and not those of my employer or anyone else. You can mail me at email@example.com, and I'm robhague on Twitter. The site has a full-text RSS feed if you're so inclined.
Body text is set in Georgia or the nearest equivalent. Headings and other non-body text is set in Cooper Hewitt Light. The latter is © 2014 Cooper Hewitt Smithsonian Design Museum, and used under the SIL Open Font License.
All content © Rob Hague 2002-2015, except where otherwise noted.